Sunday, April 27, 2008

Camera-less Video Race

Well the idea of the video race had me a bit nervous, so I started trying to brainstorm on an idea ahead of time but most of my ideas involved a video camera. So once I found out it was camera-less I decided to wait until I see the mystery prop to decide which direction to go. I have access to a digital still camera, but this may be an easy fall back to FST 201. The movie mode function of the camera would also work but again could be considered an easy way to approach the project. I thought about my camera phone, maybe I could email the pictures to myself and use them, but the photos are usually very small and low quality. A web-cam might be interesting to use, my kids have one that they got for Christmas that came with a green screen. A scanner could be used to animate a short film, but this may prove to be difficult because you can’t see anything once you close the lid until it actual scans. Found-footage of photos could work if you printed and scanned them. Well I hope I come up with a good idea and get it all shot (or whatever) and edited on time. I am not the most experienced editor. I hoping the assignment we work on Monday will sparks some inspiration in my head.

No comments: